Friday, January 16, 2009

A New Year

Wow, it's been quite awhile. Last time I wrote, I was in the search of a new vehicle. Well, as of Christmas Eve, I am the owner of a 1990 Ext. Cab 2WD Chevy 1500 pickup. I really love it...I'd forgotten how much I like driving a full-size truck. I'm just praying it doesn't turn out to be a lemon. I don't think I'll have much issue with that though.
So far, it's been a good year. I'm getting a decent budget put together so I won't be pinching pennies at the end of every month; I'm on the verge of getting a gym membership once a couple more paychecks come in; I've totally cleaned up my apartment and am working on keeping it that way; I've become closer with some friends; and I've been downloading a ton of music...22 albums equaling 467 songs since new years. Things at work are going well. At the start of the year, I revamped our whole website so it's more reliable and easier to work on. I'm looking into some new programs and languages that I need to learn for the next phase of our web development. I'm still involved in scouts which is going about the same as usual; and we're working on getting our venturing crew to do more things. Oh yeah, before Christmas, I created a 30 second video that, coming soon, will be shown as a commercial before every movie, every showing at the Holland 7 theater.
I think that's about all that's going on for now. Now for the music bit...maybe I'll just list off all of the albums that I've downloaded this year...maybe I'll add a video in at the end...

Jason Mraz - We Sing, We Dance, We Do Things
Ne-Yo - Year of the Gentleman
John Legend - Evolver
The Killers - Day & Age
T.I. - Paper Trail
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Gym Class Heroes - The Quilt
Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High
Akon - Freedom
Dr Dre - Chronic 2001
Wu-Tang - Forever
Tupac - Greatest Hits
Notorious BIG - Ready to Die
Lil Jon - Crunk Juice
Kanye West - 808's And Heartbreaks
Eminem - Eminem Is Back
Eminem - The Re-Up
Eminem - Encore
Eminem - The Slim Shady LP
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP

...and there's a few other single songs that I've downloaded.

Here is one of them:

Ludacris Ft. T-Pain - One More Drink

1 comment:

  1. This is quite possibly the GAYEST SHIT I'VE EVER READ!!!

    ReplyDelete