Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day Ending

So, I think I've pretty much figured out all the settings on these blogs. It's pretty cool. It will definitely come in handy when I'm gone traveling for awhile and such and don't feel like calling and talking to everyone on the phone and telling the same stories over and over again. Cuz I'm just lazy like that, ya know?

Here are the blogs I've been working on today...and the home site that's linked to them:

Venntis Voluntourism Home Page
Venntis Voluntourism Blog Page
Venntis Voluntourism Testimonials

Here are the three websites I've built so far. They aren't anything fancy; I don't even know HTML code yet, but I don't think they're bad for only using a code generating site builder. Let me know what you think...

AlSentis
Venntis
WowBsa

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. cool shit due, I still need to get mine going over at ngonzal.tv

    I dont think I should let you get ahead of me, so maybe ill work on it now..

    ReplyDelete