Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just Starting Out

So, I've never blogged before and I'm doing this to figure out how for a website at work. Anyways, we'll go with the normal, middle school journal entry...Haha

Got up at 8 this morning, took Spence to drop his car off at the shop, came to work...and that's all that's happened all day. Well, my mom and sisters stopped by to drop a couple things off for me and to pick something up. I don't know what it was, but my sisters acted kinda weird when I introduced them to Kate (the lady here at work). Normally, they're very comfortable and talkative around adults...even ones they've just met. I dunno...God only knows what their life is like right now.

Well, that's enough for a test run now...knowing me, I'll be on here fairly often.

No comments:

Post a Comment